Dr. Nitin Agrawal attended Video Conference with Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi ji on 28th March 2020
It was a Privilege to Join the Video Conferencing organized by AYUSH Ministry with Stakeholders of Ayurveda & other AYUSH Streams from all over the Country. We got the message and Link to VC from Joint Secretary Ayush a day before.
Some Major Points put forward by some eminent Speakers in Today’s Video Conferencing with PM Modi ji –
1. To see the possibility of creating Integrated Team of Ayurveda & Allopathic Doctors to work together to develop a Treatment Protocol for Coronavirus.
2. To help facilitate the publication of Research papers about the use of Ayurveda herbs in major International journals for attention & confidence of the International community.
3. India with Ayurveda has tremendous possibility and opportunity to become a major innovator to develop Prophylaxis and Treatment Protocols to fight such Pandemics if proper Clinical trials are allowed and conducted.
4. Allocation of sufficient funds for research and clinical trials.
5. Suggest changes in Bio diversity act, reduce GST on Ayurveda Products and allow Production of Ayurveda/Ayush medicines as essential supplies.
6. To permit the use of Ayurveda Clinics and College Hospitals for Preventive care during Quarantine.
P. M. Modi ji emphasized on cooperation from AYUSH fraternity to fight this Pandemic. Asked not to make Big Claims, do as much as Scientific & Clinical Research as possible, collect all scientific evidence and most importantly asked Ayurveda Stakeholders to share this information with the whole World in the Language they want to hear. Big Thanks to Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha ji, Secretary AYUSH to organize this VC with AYUSH Stakeholders & for his Leadership.